Arabic Mehndi Design Book DefinitionSource :-Google.com.pk
Make sure you take comfort breaks
• Have a drink- sounds obvious but when you get swapped with henna requests, its easy to forget!
• Don’t forget to say hello and talk to the guests, its not just about how pretty your designs are
• Put out your business cards
• Make up aftercare cards but at the same time, tell them verbally what they need to do. That way, if they ruin their design, at least you’ve done your job by telling them how to care for their henna!
• If they are crowding around your space, don’t be afraid to tell them to queue up, especially the children
• Have a cut off time otherwise you might be expected to work until 1/2 am!
• Take extra henna. In my experience there will always be more people than quoted who want henna.
• If they offer you something to eat, have it when you have finished applying henna. Doesn’t look very professional if you eat while working
• Keep your work area clean and tidy
• Use hand wipes or hand sanitizer every now and then.
• Turn your mobile off or to silent
• Wear layers. I had to work in a marquee once in Nov and it was freezing!
• These are my top tips for henna parties so Enjoy and have fun
Henna on Children & Pregnant Customers
Henna on children and pregnant customers, as henna artists, it’s very important to know the difference between various oils and what’s safe to use on children and pregnant clients when doing henna tattoos
So with this in mind, I’ve started making fresh, safe natural henna paste with lavender oil.
Lavender Oil is considered one of the few safe oils to use in your henna paste on children over 5 years old and pregnant women so please do NOT use any other oils > with pregnant clients, it’s also good to know if they have the GP6D
As a special offer, these beautifully scented lavender cones are on sale at just £2 each and can be safely frozen for up to 4/5 months…great if you have children’s events coming up for instance
Last weekend I drove up to Bedford to the photographic studio of Simon Richardson for a shoot with Veena Basavarajaia, a classically trained dancer from India. Veena had researched the ancient sculptures of temple dancers and the brief was to re-create this onto Veena’s body with gold paint and henna art.
Having never painted a body gold before I was a little unsure but the end result was amazing. I used Mehron Metallic Gold Powder which I mixed with Mehron Mixing Liquid and applied onto the skin with a kabuki brush. This worked like a dream and the effect was stunning
Having looked at the pictures Veena had emailed me, I decided to henna a big henna necklace, arm-bands and brackets. The head-dress and belts were made by Veena
You can see more images from this henna & gold paint collaboration on Face Book
Indian mehndi design, mehndi design for hand is so simple but arms are totally covers with stylish mehndi design. colorful Arabic mehndi design for girls, it is a 2009 latest mehndi design, what a style of mehndi for feet for indian girl because its a Indian feet mehndi designbeautiful Indian Hinna design for feet and this design is mostly use in special events,Indian mehndi design for feet and its so simple to draw on feet and its a stylish mehndiso difficult Indian mehndi design with stylish design, beautiful Arabic mehndi design for feet its a stylish mehndi design for feet and can be use in mehndi functions, parties and special events like Eid, shabrat events. Indian mehndi designs of beautiful girls for special events, what a design of mehndi for feet (feet is cover like a mehndi border for feet) and so simple diesign of Mehndi for back side of hand like a leafs hina design
Images Book Hands 2013 For Kids Hands Bridal Photos